Sunday, May 6, 2007

Doggy Update

Well, no new pup from the pound. [insert frowny face or other applicable emoticon]. The ones that they had are still in quarantine and will most likely go to rescue shelters as they are in too bad of shape to adopt out.

We were told that the ones that had been adoptable, had been taken by other rescue organization s who have foster homes. Looking into that, we found Sammy.

Sammy is adorable. I am going, today, to meet him. Mark will go Monday. We are expecting home visitors any day, now, to make sure our home is appropriate for the little guy. We went through this process with Kylie, so I "know the drill", so to speak. With Kylie, I was indignant. "Well of course our house is good enough for her!" Then, we got her, and I realized that no home could ever be good enough for her. I also understood that they just wanted to make sure that the dog would be going from a bad place to a good place.

Anyway, I just got an email from the foster mom of Sammy inquiring if I was coming today. So, let me get going.


I will take some pics today to post.

No comments: