Sunday, May 20, 2007

Of Flowers & Dogs, with a Little Red Beans and Rice for Good Measure

Well, I have finally found a few minutes to post something. As I was playing ball with Windsor and Pablo (Kylie is sleeping in this morning, as she does on Sundays):




I decided to capture some images of the plants that are blooming in the back yard, at the moment.

The first Day lillies to bloom.


Some Frangipani, or Plumeria, as I learned to call it.


Some Easter Lillies. Naturally, they don't bloom at Easter.


I found this recipe for Red Beans and Rice from Nola Cuisine:
http://www.nolacuisine.com/2005/09/19/red-beans-rice-recipe/
I ahve been soaking the beans overnight. So, now I have to run to the market to find some ingredients that I thought I had, but did not. Anyway I will try to post on that later. If I can remember to take some pictures.

Finally, a little game!
Can you find the Chihuahua?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.